Friday, July 23, 2010

gloomy

My other half is out of town on a little trip with the guys to Kansas City to IHOP.  I have enjoyed the free time and been able to get lots done, but I sure am lonesome.  I guess I have gotten so used to having him here all of the time that I don’t know how to live alone anymore!  Thank goodness he will be back in the morning before I have time to go into full out depress-o mode! haha :)

Another part of my gloomy state of mind is coming from an aching deep inside me to be holding my baby in my arms.  Yes, the one that is not even on it’s way yet.  I have a session tomorrow with a baby girl, so I have been thinking about babies and getting ideas from the web… and all of the cute pictures I see just make me so much more ready for it to be my turn!  In the last two years, I am quite sure that at least 50 people I know have had babies or are currently pregnant.  That is just crazy to me!  I guess I’m just at that age and/or stage in life.  I’m just being impatient for my turn to come around.  Justin is telling me that I’m next… and I sure hope he’s right! 

In honor of all the baby talk, I think I’ll post one more precious picture of Carlie Ann.   I finally finished and uploaded her gallery last night and cannot wait for her mommy to see it!

carlie26

Now I need to get off this computer and get un-gloomy.  I have a full day ahead of me including dinner with some of my favorite girls and then a home group meeting where my great friend, Jenna Henderson, will be speaking!  

1 comment:

Jenna Henderson said...

thanks again for being there for me. Thanks for the blog reference. Love you.

Jenna