Wednesday, June 16, 2010

a new pattern

I’ve noticed a new pattern with my blogging.  I go forever and a day without posting anything, and then suddenly I post 2 or 3 posts about all kinds of stuff. 

I don’t really like this new normal, but it’s the best I can do for now.  I stay pretty busy, and then when I finally sit down to blog it all just pours out.

So here we go again….

1.) I finished “I Will Carry You” days after I started it.  It was really, really good.  Most of the content I had read before on Angie’s blog, but in the book she is more personal.  Justin asked me when I finished it if I had cried.  I most certainly did.  Twice.  Angie writes in a way that just draws you in.  You can imagine being there and feeling those emotions.  I definitely recommend the book.  I hope she writes another. 

[IMG_6617[3].jpg]

2.)  We got our (2nd) new camera in recently.  This time it’s a keeper.  We got the Canon PowerShot SD780 IS.  It is super tiny and takes great pictures and video (for a cheap point and shoot).  Sylvester likes it too.  :)

IMG_0042

3.) The other day, Justin ran in Race Trac to fill up our  “free-fill” cups.  He found out they can also be used for icees!!!  Yayyy :)

IMG_0073

4.) Last week we went on a date to…. IHOP! Haha.. it may seem like an odd “date place”, but I love it!  Breakfast for dinner almost can’t be beat in my book.

IMG_0078

After dinner we went over to a friend’s house for some ice cream.  He went to the store and bought the ice cream and cones before we got there.  As soon as we got there I went to the restroom.  When I came out this is what I saw..

IMG_0084

That was my ice cream cone.  I thought the guy ate half my cone.  I was so confused.  Turns out Jared accidentally bought mini cones and didn’t know it.  We all got a good laugh.  Haha!  Good memories anyway!

No comments: