Friday, December 19, 2008

My Baby Love

Today I worked what is quite possibly my last day ever of afterschool care. It was long, but not too bad. We watched The Little Mermaid, which has always been a favorite of mine. And we had relay and potato sack races. So that was fun. But tonight was alot more fun.....

I had plans to go to our church Christmas Concert tonite, but instead.. I got to babysit my sweet, precious, perfect, lovable little niece, Ava Nicole. Her parents wanted to eat dinner out with friends and asked me to watch her. Well of course I said YES! I love her so incredibly much. I can't even imagine how I will love my own any more than I love her. And maybe it's because I'm her aunt, but I think she is the prettiest baby girl I have ever seen.

Here are some pics from our night together~~

Ava with Aunt Lissa (not great of me, but she is precious)


Ava girl playing


Showing off those teefies
!


Meeting the kitties
Sylvester

Samson


Still loving to put everything in her mouth


Baby girl being sweet



We really did have fun together. I love this age that she is now. She is so entertaining and curious and interactive. Oh, and I think she enjoyed the cats. She might just have to get one at her house now!

No comments: