Wednesday, April 6, 2011

15 weeks

 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 15 weeks… I can’t believe we are at 15 weeks already!  It’s flying by!!!

Size of baby: 4 inches.. size of a navel orange

Maternity clothes: I’m definitely making my way into maternity clothes now.  Pretty much all pants are maternity or stretchy waist bands.  Shirts are still a good mix.  However, some shirts are getting too short!

Gender: I’m so ready to find out!  We have an appointment coming up on the 8th, and I’d be thrilled if we found out then.  But, I’m pretty sure the doc is making us wait until our May appointment.

Movement: Lately I’ve found myself trying to imagine what those little rolls, kicks and punches will feel like.  I’m so excited for that milestone.

Sleep: sleeping pretty good, but waking up before my alarm most mornings.

What I miss:  I’m very much a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl.. and I’m missing being able to fit into many of my size small t-shirts!  When I have one on, my belly peeks out of the bottom.

Cravings: green grapes and salads from Outback.

Aversions:  I cannot bring myself to cook raw chicken or eat eggs still.

Symptoms: Maybe second trimester really will be better.  I have felt much better this past week, besides the almost daily headaches.

Best moment this week: Justin and I picked definite names for boy and girl.  We are ready and prepared to announce the name just as soon as we can announce the gender!

1 comment:

Just Brandi said...

Oh just wait, you'll be feeling those kicks and rolls before you know it and they only get more intense!
I remember laying in bed after I had my son thinking how I missed those kicks!

Also- there are these things called Bella Bands that you can buy and wear under your non maternity shirts so your belly doesn't show. I had them in white, tan and black and it just looks like you layered pieces. You can get them at Target or JCPenney and I"m sure a ton of other places. Just FYI!