Saturday, May 22, 2010

oh happy day!

I’ve had a few people ask me lately where I’ve been and why I haven’t been blogging.  Being busy has a little (or a lot) to do with it, but it’s also because I haven’t had many pictures to post.  And posting without pictures is boring to me!
Justin took our little point and shoot camera with him to El Salvador, and something happened to it while it was there.  It came home broken.  I’ve still been shooting with my xsi, but it’s just too big to take everywhere all the time.
But happy days are here again… Justin sold his Wii and games and all that, and we used the money to get a new camera!!!  With our limited budget and limited knowledge of what it takes to make a great camera, we went with Justin’s dad’s recommendation… the Samsung SL820.  I cannot wait to get my hands on it!
Samsung SL820 12MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide Angle Dual Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0 inch LCD (Black)Samsung SL820 12MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide Angle Dual Image Stabilized Zoom and 3.0 inch LCD (Black)
Hopefully with the help of this little beauty, I’ll get back into the swing of blogging more regularly.  :)

No comments: