Thursday, December 1, 2011

time flies when you are having fun

I seriously cannot believe it is DECEMBER!  Oh my goodness!

Wasn’t I just hugely pregnant and burning up hot 24/7??  Didn’t I just give birth to a tiny little munchkin boy?  So how in the world is it December with Christmas and a new year just around the corner?!

We have definitely been busy.  Having a new little human to care for seems to do that for ya.  I never ever in my life realized how busy I would stay with a baby.  And I even nannied for several months!  I love my sweet boy to the moon and back, but he doesn’t leave me a lot of time to get things done.  For instance… I had 4 photoshoots last week and have barely touched the editing.  :(.  He is SO worth it though, and I refuse to wish this stage away.  I’m already missing the itty bitty newborn stage.  Heck, I even miss the pregnancy stage.  But that’s another post for another day!

Besides Mr. Judah, we have been busy with a move.  We moved (again!) right around the middle of November.  We found the place, packed, moved, and unpacked all within a week.  It was nuts!  We are all settled in now and loving the extra space.  We have 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a dishwasher now! haha… yes, the dishwasher is important enough to mention.  It’s a life saver with all the bottles we go through!

And now that December is here, we have Christmas pics, Christmas parties, etc to go to.  Plus a dear friend of mine is getting married at the end of the month, so I have her showers to shop for and attend.

Busy, busy bees!

IMG_2814

IMG_2861

No comments: