Saturday, March 17, 2012

phone pics

My itty bitty is almost 6 months old!  There will be a six month post coming soon, but for now I just wanted to post a few pics from my phone that I have taken lately.  Over the past week or so, I just feel like he has grown and changed a ton.  When I see him in his crib or see someone else holding him, or even see him in his jumperoo.. I just can’t believe my eyes!

I’ve introduced him to a sippy cup.  He still has no idea how to make the water come out, but he sure knows how to get it to his mouth!

IMG_1179

I could just eat him up!  I really love that he is a chunky baby.  So much fun to love on those rolls!

IMG_1183

IMG_1132

He’s so big in his carseat!  I thought he looked so sweet sleeping in it when I went to get him out.

IMG_1143

We took Judah to the park recently, and I’m pretty sure he loved it!  He can be so fussy, and if I walk outside with him.. all is better.  I have a feeling lots of outside time is in my future!

IMG_1167

And here’s one of Judah and Mommy from today.. wearing our green so we wouldn’t get pinched! 

IMG_1194

No comments: