Friday, December 4, 2009

show me your tree

I know I already posted a picture of my Christmas tree, but I’m doing it again for Kelly’s Show Me Your Tree bloggy party.

This is my second year to be married, but only the first year we have been able to have a Christmas tree.  Last year I was so sad that we didn’t have one, and it just did not feel like Christmas to me.  So this year I was determined to have one, even in our teeny tiny apartment.

We have absolutely no room for anything extra, so we went with a small (3ft) tree that sits on an end table next to the couch.  The ornaments are all brown, gold, and silver.  They are nothing special or sentimental, but they do the job!

IMG_3689

IMG_3693

I hope to have a big tree with lots of beautiful and meaningful ornaments at some point in my life.  Right now just is not that time.  But I do still LOVE and cherish having my little tree all lit up at night while I spend time with my little family.

Hop over to Kelly’s blog to see many more trees!

And remember, Jesus is the reason for the season!  Don’t forget to celebrate Him! 

No comments: