Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Today started off just how I like it.. we slept late and then just laid in bed for a while and talked about random stuff.  I wasn't feeling too good, so Justin got up to get me some medicine.  Then we exchanged cards. 

Let me just say that I have a very, very sweet husband.  He has a way with words that can bring happy tears to my eyes.  :)  I was very impressed.

Then we got dressed and went to eat.  We went to one of my favorite places, Chili's. We had chips and salsa (one of my favorites), our meals, and then Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie (another of my favorites) for dessert.  It was perfection!

Justin had planned to surprise me and take me to the park for the rest of the afternoon, but after eating so much and not feeling too great all morning, I just wanted to go home.  We spent the rest of the afternoon just being lazy together in front of the TV and cuddling on the couch.  Oh, and I got a box of chocolate candy too!

CIMG2325 CIMG2326

Now Justin is at work and I'm spending the night alone.  Fun, Fun!

 

In other news, two of my really good friends lost their Nanny today.  She has been battling cancer for a little while now and passed away early this morning.  It's got me pretty down because I knew Nanny personally and loved her.  It's also got feelings stirred up in me from when both of my Papaws died a few years back.  What a horrible experience.  But we know Nanny is in Heaven and happy. 

Anyways, say a prayer for the Peters family if you feel comfortable doing so.  They need it.

No comments: